Six local authority building control teams from central England have joined forces to share their considerable knowledge and expertise. The six councils are:
- Lichfield District Council
- South Staffordshire Council
- Tamworth Borough Council
- South Derbyshire District Council
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
We provide advice and guidance to make sure your project meets national building standards. We also hope to save you time and money through a fast, efficient and responsive service.
From domestic conversions to mixed use developments, we have experience in all types of schemes and building types.
Please note: We enforce building regulations, which are not the same as getting planning permission. You will need to apply for planning permission from the council that covers your area.
What we offer
- Highly trained staff that have unrivalled local knowledge and resources.
- Our team of building control surveyors will guide you through both your plan assessment and site inspections, offering help and advice at every stage of the build.
- An initial pre-application meeting to discuss issues of structure, energy efficiency, fire safety and access, to make sure your designs consider building regulations from the outset.
- A fast assessment of your building regulations application.
- Next working day site inspections when requested before 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- A programme of site inspections that are tailored to our clients and their construction programme.
- A not-for-profit service with competitive fees that cover all inspections, administration and your final completion certificate.
- A close working relationship with other local authority departments, including planning and environmental health and local agencies, such as the fire service.
- Friendly and experienced staff, guiding you through the whole process to make sure you receive your completion certificate, confirming that your project complies with building regulations.
- ISO 9001 certified giving you confidence that we are externally assessed to make sure we deliver consistent, good quality services, and that our procedures, training and management meet internationally recognised standards.
Central Building Control Partnership’s financial statement 2020-2021.