Six local authority building control teams from central England have joined forces to share their considerable knowledge and expertise. The six councils are:
- Lichfield District Council
- South Staffordshire Council
- Tamworth Borough Council
- South Derbyshire District Council
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
We provide advice and guidance to make sure your project meets national building standards. We also hope to save you time and money through a fast, efficient and responsive service.
From domestic conversions to mixed use developments, we have experience in all types of schemes and building types.
Please note: We enforce building regulations, which are not the same as getting planning permission. You will need to apply for planning permission from the council that covers your area.
What we offer
- Highly trained staff that have unrivalled local knowledge and resources.
- Our team of building control surveyors will guide you through both your plan assessment and site inspections, offering help and advice at every stage of the build.
- An initial pre-application meeting to discuss issues of structure, energy efficiency, fire safety and access, to make sure your designs consider building regulations from the outset.
- A fast assessment of your building regulations application.
- Next working day site inspections when requested before 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- A programme of site inspections that are tailored to our clients and their construction programme.
- A not-for-profit service with competitive fees that cover all inspections, administration and your final completion certificate.
- A close working relationship with other local authority departments, including planning and environmental health and local agencies, such as the fire service.
- Friendly and experienced staff, guiding you through the whole process to make sure you receive your completion certificate, confirming that your project complies with building regulations.