In this section

Building notice for replacement windows & doors

Building regulations apply to all replacement glazing. When the time comes to sell your property, your purchaser’s surveyors will ask for evidence that any replacement glazing installed after April 2002 complies with the new building regulations.


To apply to us for a completion certificate, you will need to fill out a replacement windows and doors application form and pay a fee. Please read our privacy policy before making the application.

Apply for a building notice for replacement windows and doors

Domestic • Residential • Retail • Industrial • Educational • Health care • Offices • Commercial • Mixed use